We spent Nate's 3 month birthday in the city because Mommy had to hit a big sidewalk sale on Union Street. I casually mentioned to Dan on the drive up, "I can't believe you let Nate leave the house in that outfit!" (referring to the ridiculous cross between a clown baby outfit and a French christening get-up) Dan took that as his queue to change poor Nate's outfit right when we found a parking space. Nate didn't seem to mind too much...

Here are the happy parents of a
3 month old!

And here's Nate sleeping off the big day we had yesterday. Rest up little guy, tomorrow you have some immunizations...
1 comment:
I like that his tongue is sticking out while Dan is changing him!
It's great to see him growing up even though I can't see him quite as much as I'd like to!
Post a Comment