We went on a hike at 10,000 feet. Dan and I were panting, but Nate fell asleep. What a champ.
While he wasn't invited to the wedding (don't blame them!), Nate did a great job at the rehearsal dinner. Christina got to practice having 2 kids, good luck to her LOL
Here's Nate in Boulder on a boulder. He's become quite the avid climber, we're very impressed.
Also, more big news besides the rock climbing... Nate turned over for the first time from front to back! Christina and Cole saw it, though Dan and I just caught the aftermath. It looked as if Nate shocked himself, he was all wide-eyed like "what the H-E-Double Hockey Sticks did i just do?!"
4 comments:
he turned over?!?!?!?!? woahhhh only 3 more months before he should be walking!!!!!
good luck filling my shoesies kid!
This picture made me smile! I love it...no mountain he can't climb :-)
GRAMMY AND GRANDPA-KANSAS ARE SOOOOO TOTALLY THRILLED!! NATE CAN COME CLIMB ANY MOUNTAIN IN KANSAS ANY TIME HE WANTS TO! teehee!!
wow! it's only a matter of time now :)
Post a Comment