Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Fun for the Whole Family

The Dempseys converged on Medford, OR this past weekend. While I can't say that the blizzard-frought drives were fun (thanks for helping on the way home, Annie!), our time up there was priceless.


Here are all the boys in Lithia Park- wait- where's Uncle Grant?


James and Nate really bonded this trip. Though it was pretty funny as they ran around the house, James had a habit of keeping one hand on Nate at all times, which usually led to Nate falling down.


Mary and Annie showed off their swinging skills.



The Easter Egg Hunt was lost on Nate. Here I am telling him where an egg is, and he's opting instead for a trike. C'mon buddy, this is the fun part!


The Hillards have a rockin' train table. Nate enjoyed his time playing trains (Dan wants to add more track to his cadre):



And he's slack-jawed with awe at Thomas the Train, The Movie.



Who would you want to play you in Your Life, The Movie? I'd opt for Marisa Tomei, Sarah Silverman or this new actress from Community Alison Brie (yes, I know she's younger than me). Dan's already got Ron Livington under contract. :)

3 comments:

Claire said...

Hmmm...Kerren pointing out where all of the Easter eggs are...now that looks familiar :)

Heller Home said...

Dan is totally Ron!!!!

I say Elizabeth Taylor..in her good years.

katherine berger said...

Pah (aka: Dad) says "Ooohhh, Claire, that's a good one!" :)
I was told bout a 'rockin' train table from Costco....er, can Dan disassemble this one and we'll spring for the other one?! :)