Monday, December 13, 2010

You've Got a Friend In Me

Nate loves hanging with his friends. Lucky for him he's got so many great buds living so close! Just like his mommy. Though I must say that the worst is when good friends have to move away and there's nothing you can do about it. Someday I'm going to invent a teleportation device; I've always said that would be my super power of preference. It's much better than, say, creating fire with your hands.

Nate and Kellen feasted on multiple popsicles each at Annie's Alice in Wonderland themed bday party yesterday. Doesn't it look like they're people-watching?

Here's Birthday Girl Annie in her gorgeous tutu! Lucky girl had such an awesome bday party! (Note Nate eating an egg-free muffin I made 4 months ago and had frozen for just such an occasion.

Running the length of the window seat at Lulu's, Nate and Kiera had a blast. Post-dinner froyo followed.
Playgroup at Anderson's was really fun, we did multiple 'emotion' photos (act surprised!). This is Happy :)


Here are Thomas and Nate enjoying snack time in the brown chair. Nothing says happy like 2 year old laughter.

2 comments:

katherine berger said...

Ahhhh! Those unfettered days of innocence and popsicles! :)
Go for it N8!! Good friends are part of the equation, too, of course!

n k said...

Isn't Dan an engineer? Could you please get him busy on the teleportation device? I miss you guys!!