Sunday, March 13, 2011

If You're Happy and You Know It

For some reason, this picture really reminds me of little Kerren. Mom,  I'm sure you'd concur. Nate loves the legos that Great Aunt Mady got him for xmas. He makes houses and rocket launchers, not to mention random buildings that wouldn't pass building inspection.

Just for good measure, the leg goes up in the air.



















Getting comfy at HOB. I do this leg on the chair move, as does Grammy! Clearly genetic.
Kiera and Kellen came over for play time last week, and there was much parallel play, as well as much NOT eating of dinner.

2 comments:

katherine berger said...

OH YEAH!! Little Kerrencita was ALWAYS flipping a leg or some random bend or rubbing of an elbow or something! ;)
DNA material fer sure!

Tara said...

He is getting so stinkin big! I love the move it, move it too in his Woody jammies none-the-less.