We had a nice Easter in San Carlos, taking it easy since I don't venture too far from home these days. It doesn't help, of course, when I throw my back out. Annie joined us and Dan showed off his myriad cooking skills, making a yummy lunch and dinner. He's definitely been stepping it up as I only enter the kitchen for oranges and gluten-free toast!
 |
| Easter Morning cinnamon toast. Or as Nate referred to it while eating: Sugar Bread. I would say that's more accurate. |
 |
| Searching for eggs after church, but avoiding construction equipment |
 |
| For some reason Dan thought I had hidden an egg under the displaced gutter. I had not. |
 |
| Filling up the basket! |
 |
| Proud of his haul, courtesy of Grammy who sent pre-filled eggs my way. Thank you Grammy!! |
 |
| Happy Dempseys |
 |
| Aunt Annie joins in the fun too on this beautiful day |
No comments:
Post a Comment