Thursday, August 23, 2012

Help!

 Help, and lots of it. That is the answer to the question that I seem to be asked quite a bit: "how do you do it?" Here are a few pictures of our helpers! We cannot thank you enough, words do not suffice. There are so many great pictures and I haven't had time to cull, so here are a few of my faves.

A private Grammy/granddaughter moment

One of our first walks, getting the babies (and mommy!) out and about

One of Nate's jobs: getting sunblocked up
Bjorns rule! says Pa

Surrounded by her grandkids!
Aunt Mady enjoys the babies at Coyote Point

Grandpa (holding Luke) helps Dan (holding Sylvie) break down diaper boxes

Tante Claire and her niece and nephews at Starbucks
And for good measure: the happy babies!

1 comment:

n k said...

Ahhhh, a house full of helpful Bergers... so nice! Those babes are gorgeous. And they TOTALLY look ready to brave an 18 hour flight to come and visit us. I miss you!