Saturday, March 9, 2013

Budding Fashionista

 She's got that je ne sais quoi. She also has the wardrobe (99% inherited). Now check out the 'tude!

There are matching socks to this leopard print vest

Another vest, more matching socks

Hot pink. These are those Danish bibs I ordered online. My favorite find!


Mod Squad Sylvie

Twinkle Toes learning to stand

The Layered Look (also the Drooly Look)

More Grey Gardens, this time with bib

Doing leg lifts (i kid)

More leg lifts? No, just basking in the sun

This bib looks a bit odd here, more dickey-like

My favorite pants in the world

Mother may I? (wear this lovely shirt)

Practicing her plie's

Enjoying the natural light in her gauzy breezy camisole shirt thing

Our little butterfly

This is a one-piece outfit that wraps around. One of her favorites ;)

If you don't give me a binky, I will find my fingers



A very jaunty cap with purple striped pants

This matching sweater had me at 'matching'



Feeling the breeze at Burton Park, seconds before eating grass

La piece de resistance: pink sweater girl!



2 comments:

katherine berger said...

Tres, tres! Such a qt pie!!

Claire said...

So cute! Where is that pink sweater onesie from?? I love it!