Luke and Sylvie literally do everything together, it's just the nature of being twins! Though they do some things at different speeds: Sylvie crawled earlier, and is standing now, while Luke is definitely a better eater. I'm unable to upload videos anymore (grrr blogger), so here are some BFF photos instead.
 |
| Lunch and dinner time is fun now, they're eating some fun foods. Sylvie is wearing carrots on her lips. It's all the rage |
 |
| Singing Beat It |
 |
| The toy box makes them smile |
 |
| Luke lifts the carpet, Sylvie hides something under it. Collaboration. |
 |
| My turn with Nate's book! |
 |
| My turn with the mirror! |
 |
| My turn with the box! Actually, maybe I'll get dressed first... |
 |
| I'll pass the time with you anytime |
 |
| Hey buddy, it's ok, I'll find your shirt for you! |
 |
| Life is AWESOME! |
 |
| I saw it roll under here, Sylvie, come look. |
 |
| The animals are restless, quick throw them a cookie! |
1 comment:
Sooooo cool!!! Almost like watching a video! :) Grammy and Gramps vote YES!!
Post a Comment