Thursday, June 4, 2015

Party Like a Pirate

Our good friend Sherwin invited us to his company's moving party (relocating to SF from Burlingame), and with Dan out of town and Mommy looking for something to do with her three munchkins, we headed over. Who knew how awesome it would be??!


Nate held still for his friend Polly

The Jamaican Bobsled party happened by, naturally

Wait, I'm sorry, WHAT?!!

Rockabye birdie in the treetop. When the wind blows you fly away

I think I've decided: I'm a bird guy

Did I mention they had a live alligator?? (right by the professional sand castle building)

Luke was confused. Ummmm, Mom, why is there a freaking alligator at a work party? Because it's awesome.

This is how to surf like a lady.

Nate catches a wave!

Videogames. That's all you need to sell Nate.

Sylvie was unsure of Captain Jack until his magic tricks.

That's Nate. SLEDDING DOWN AN ICE MOUNTAIN.

Chilling to a steel drum band after downing some pulled pork and artisanal sliders. Not to mention way too many chocolate coins. Luke was refused at the shot bar though, phew!

Thanks Sherwin for the best party! Hopefully these kids remember it.  Why am I wearing two hats?

2 comments:

Claire said...

Looks like fun!! I'm jealous!!!

Newport HalfTown Moderator said...

So awesome you guys could make it!!