Monday, June 16, 2008

Our little mountain man

We went up to Tahoe for Father's Day, and Nate did well in the altitude (which is more than can be said for his mom). Here we are at the Tahoe Donner Lodge where Nate was the youngest on the deck. Obviously ;)
















And a closeup of his fave toy: the bug (otherwise known to Dan as "can you move that hanging thing so I can lift the carseat?")





















Happy Father's Day!!! Here's Nate and Daddy with MATCHING SHIRTS! You can probably guess that I had something to do with this...






















And here are 3 generations of Dempsey men!












During the car ride up to the mountains we had a sleeping baby, but the way back was a little more hairy. I sat in back and held the pacifier in his mouth while we rooted for the Celtics. Pucker up kid!

No comments: