Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Photo shoot time

I've been having fun with the camera (the elph not the fancy one) and took some macros of Nate.
Here's one of him eating his hand in his sleep. You can see the nicks he's given himself from his fingernails... they're just so damn hard to file down!
















I just took this photo today right before tummy time. He has been very active and engaged in the afternoons, not so much in the mornings.












This one shows his 'bubbly' personality :)

















Finally, I had to upload another video so you can see just how cute he is. I love the expression he makes at the very end, his Elvis lip curl we call it.




We went to a new mom's support group today, where I weighed the 'little' guy... 14 pounds and not yet 8 weeks!!

2 comments:

katherine berger said...

It's good you warned us to watch carefully at the end! It is SO an Elvis sneer, but on Nate it's a snork! :) teehee!!

Anne said...

So cute!!!!!!!