But what we went to San Diego for was very worth it. Nate got to meet his Great Grandma Anna for her 90th birthday!! (can you even imagine being born in 1918?!) Here are 4 generations of Nalven:
Nate also enjoyed meeting his Uncle Louie and all the other Nalvens.
Grammy got her grandson fix, she even took night duty! Nate showed off his sitting skills, we call him tripod now (well, I do at least). He can sit for, like, minutes!! Oh and did I mention he has 2 teeth? We can't capture them in a photo since he just covers them with his tongue. You know, Nate-style :)
Here's Dan staring at a leaf at the San Diego Botanical Gardens. We're trying to learn more about orchids since adopting one from Dawn and Rebecca's wedding centerpieces. It's very cool-looking now, my goal is not to kill it.
November is a big month for us: our anniversary, Dan's birthday, and heading to KC for Thanksgiving! Will keep you posted :)
1 comment:
Hi Kerren! If you figure out the secret to keeping an orchid alive... I'm all ears! I must have killed like 3 already (not to mention their many cacti friends). Have a great Thanksgiving!
-Nancy
Post a Comment