Sunday, November 2, 2008

Superbaby!

This Halloween, Nate was Superman (naturally). The hair, the tummy time skills, the muscles... He made the tour of holiday events, the first being the QuinKids party at Mommy's work. He and I made quite a splash, me with my arm tattoos. I also wore leather pants and lots of dark eye makeup which you can't tell in this photo. When people asked, I just said I was from LA :)
















There was an insane kid-filled parade at Happy Campers. We spent some good relaxing time with Mrs Teresa and Miss Natalie in the Rollie Pollies room. Nate's classmates were a little devil and a cow.











Finally, at playgroup all the little ones dressed up for the photo shoot that us moms had. After that it was off with the costumes. No one told Nate that they were all dressing up as animals though, so he had to wing it on his own as a super hero. Maybe next year he can be a ring-tail lemur, that would be pretty neat. Check out these adorable costumes: there's a newborn horse (i guess we call that a foal?), a sweet baby girl giraffe, a cute lion that prefers his costume sans mane, and an awesome little froggie.

























All in all, a great first Halloween!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Kerren,

Nate's so cute! He looks so grown up... definitely a little man now! And the Superman costume was SOOO adorable! Glad he had fun!

-Nancy