Saturday, January 1, 2011

The WC

No, not that WC. Walnut Creek! We belatedly celebrated Xmas with the Dempseys on Tuesday. Nate of course had a blast with this cousins Thomas and James. For dinner, Dan made his legendary sugo, Annie roasted veggies and I had made my banana cream indulgence. mmmmm

Nate had to have what James was eating and James had to have what Nate was eating, so they ended up with a combo sandwich that included bits of each.

Posing by the fire, how very professional.

With Great Aunt Peggy. Sorry about the cheese mouth, avert your eyes.

Horsing around with Grandpa. The balloons are from a cool Mythbusters kit that Thomas got for Christmas.

On Wednesday it was raining, so Nate and I decided to check out U-Me, an indoor place for kids to go crazy. Aside from some deranged bully running rampant, we had a good time.

Annie and Kerren!

1 comment:

Anne said...

I like the cute photo of us thrown in at the end there! Was fun seeing you guys!