Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Days

I know you're waiting for pictures of the family room, and I promise I will oblige soon enough. I just want to move some furniture in their first, and for our rug to come, before I do the big reveal. But we're very happy with the outcome, and would definitely recommend this new contractor. 

Happy Valentine's Day!

We got to play with Kiera for a couple hours while Lisa moved them into their new sweet place! Nate really looks up to Kiera, we're so lucky they're in the same class!
On the 100th day of school there was a celebration. Thomas and Nate's headresses say 100 on them if you were wondering :)

Mikayla and Nate are going to start a band called Two Underage; their first single will be Playgroup Blues.
Grammy and Pa got Nate 'stacking robots' for Christmas and he's taken to them. He put this design together with zero assistance from anyone!

Tackling Blair at the Superbowl party. Nate made mincemeat out of him over and over and over. It got pretty hysterical.

1 comment:

katherine berger said...

Nate and puzzles AND stacking robots?? Soundz like a mechanical/construction engineer??! UNTIL he knocks them down, of course! ;)