Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Choice

 Wanted to post some cute pictures from Seattle. As I said, we really lucked out with the weather. It allowed us to explore the city in full!

Near Pike Place. Nate's smiling because he's on vacation.
Taking a nap. Yes, he really is taking a nap.

Not as tall as the Space Needle. When Grammy asked what his favorite part of the trip was, Nate said the Space Needle! And that was a week later. Impressive.

Swan butt.

Monkeys at the Woodland zoo.

We met up with Justin Dempsey, Dan's Dad's Cousin's son, who lives in a really cool house in Seattle

Not Argosy University, Argosy the boat. Great tour ride actually.

Not the ring bearer.

We did a whole series of pics with different poses in our little room at the El Gaucho. This is "happy"

2 comments:

katherine berger said...

I just LOVE Nate's curiosity! And, not a single "why?" He gets it! Happy IS Happy! ;)

n k said...

I love the family pic at the end. But I want to see more of the Dempsey emotions. Can you post the whole series? Where is Angst? Emotive? Ponderous? Elated?