Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Chitown is Mytown

We had such a ball in Chicago, I need to post more pics!

We owned the Four Seasons pool. Had a close poop call, but crisis averted. Isn't this a great action pic?


After we visited the Lincoln Park Zoo, Nate lost it. He ended up falling asleep in Dan's arms on the way to our park party with friends. And then we just put him on the grass in the shade where he slept for over an hour!

Dan joined in on the outdoor napping.

It was amazing to see all my friends again! Halley, Kenner, Agnes, Mary, and Jade (and their kiddos Nicholas and William) all came, and Mary brought amazing snacks and beverages. What a treat!

Kenner and Agnes. 38 weeks now! We can't wait to meet Baby Estes

Candid of the three boys, they got along wonderfully! Nicholas was a great sharer, and rode his bike around and around in the park as part of Driving School :)
I miss my friends!! I promise it won't be another 4 years until I return.

As I mentioned before, Nate was Aunt Mady's little helper. Here he is watching her apple peeling skills. Notice the gorgeous new kitchen!!!
Nate had to push the button or we started the whole process all over again. Sour grapes.

Nate loved Al and Al loved Nate!

We were lucky enough to see the Newburns on Sunday for brunch too (happy bday Jade!) and ran around the mall after. Fireman Nick in the house!!









2 comments:

katherine berger said...

Yay! Chitown w/o the heat, wind and snow! Perfect timing! And...friends were in town for the fun fest!
I love Nate's tiger shirt!;)

n k said...

if we moved to chicago, would we see you more? i'm worried about that 4-year-mark, bergie.