Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Dark Night

I realize how behind I am on posting, so many great events to document! But somehow I run out of all free time, plus Dan was in Germany and we were having too much fun with Grammy :) To be posted soon!

In the meantime.... Happy Halloween! One of my favorite holidays for sure. Nate was Batman on Halloween, as well as the 28 days leading up to Halloween.

Officer Dan escorted Batman through the neighborhood

 Kerren spent some time trying to convince Batman that nonviolent resistance can be effective too (Grammy, thanks for the glasses and costume idea!)

This video (why?) is great because (why?) Nate not only was dressing up like his daddy (why?) but he also was quite inquisitive (why?) and I thought you'd appreciate that. Why? In the video he's asking why we threw out the mustache.
This year, the guy in San Carlos who overdoes Halloween spent $35,000 on a Pirate's of the Caribbean recreation including 2 ships that stood over 2 stories, and authentic pirates walking around with parrots on their shoulders

This one is hard to make out, but the place was mobbed.

QuinStreet had a QuinKids party again, there were reptiles and tarantulas to 'entertain' the folks. I just wanted to show Nate where I worked!
Nate of course had to sit next to his friend Kianna the Ladybug. That's Logan as a bumblebee!

Flirting with the ladybug perchance?



1 comment:

katherine berger said...

Officer Dan really creeped Grammy out!!! Obviously Nate had no trouble w/that...he even wanted the used mustache!!
That really IS flirting, no? :)