Thursday, December 8, 2011

Cinematic History

Nate made his own movie history on October 30th by attending his first movie! The Lion King 3D. OK, not the most little-kid friendly movie, and he was really averse to keeping those 3D glasses on. But he loved the experience, and his friend Kiera happened to be seeing the same movie with us! So now it's "the movie that he saw with Kiera" :)

And another funny story, over the last 3 nights, while Dan was out of town, I have forced Nate to watch It's a Wonderful Life with me. I did not remember that it was a movie about violence, drinking and suicide. Dude! But I cried like a baby at the end, and Nate picked up on the names and kept telling me whenever the names "George Bailey", "Harry Bailey" or "Mary" were said. 

Oct 30, Lion King 3D. I kept him in the dark until we got in the actual theater. Here he thinks it's just a big open space with lots of people.


I don't know if I want to see this movie. Eddie Murphy hasn't done something solid in years...

I'll wear the glasses for the picture and that's it!

I think Nate's favorite part was the popcorn! And asking about why there was a fire in the movie.

Here we are! I hope Nate enjoys movies as much as I do, he certainly seems to.

No comments: