Friday, December 16, 2011

Thankful

I know we're fully in the swing of the Christmas/Hanukkah season, but I couldn't fully move on until I posted about Thanksgiving in Kansas! We had a Berger-filled, fun-filled time. Nate especially got all the attention he could ever want, he was fully on cloud 9.

Grammy did such a wonderful job on the Thanksgiving feast, per usual!! And Grammy and Pa together were such gracious and loving hosts. Thank you both for having us all!

Best picture ever, taken upon arrival to the Berger house


Big hugs for Pa!

Grammy and Nate hang 10 with Alvin, Simon and Theodore

Nate and Dominic give a laughing Valentine blank stares. Note: Nate now does that little 100 piece puzzle all by himself!

Helper Clairey! Thanks CNBOD :)

Proud Mom to GW student :)

Proud Mom to ... Marketing Person?

Flo turns purple in heat and pink in cold. Fascinated us for hours.

Uncle Al's the best! hey wait, why isn't he teasing Nate as much as he teased me?! No fair :)

Poofy Hurricane

Making Tante Claire laugh

The gorgeous new Kauffman Performing Arts Center, designed by Moshe Safdie

Photo Op in the bomber jacket!

Airplane Nate, Instigator Val

Kissie Time

"OK, now I'm going to kick it at your head and you can't move." Uncle Brian's so fun :)

No comments: