This past school year, Nate has been enrolled in Mandarin. It's a weekly class for 30 or 40 minutes, for which he is taken away from playtime at his preschool. Needless to say it wasn't his most fun 30 minutes of the week, and his Mom and Dad couldn't exactly help him practice when he got home (Grammy, we needed your expertise!). But he completed the course and we're so proud :) It's a great bonus that the preschool offers, I'm just eminently disappointed that they don't offer French. Just Spanish and Mandarin??? Come on guys, what's the fun in being practical? Le francais est la plus belle langue du monde! Oui, c'est vrai, ne pas discuter avec moi.
Here is the little presentation they had last week with all the kids...
 |
| Nate's first Certificate of Completion! |
 |
| I made the outing, one of my few that hasn't included a Dr's visit. |
2 comments:
Hen hao, Nate! (Very good, Nate!:)
I'm so sure one day it'll come in handy...remember "Quanto costa...?" anyone!! ;)
This is adorable! :) AED
Post a Comment