Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Let It Snow

Dan got back from Europe last weekend, so let the holiday fun begin! We threw him right into Xmas tree shopping, and then he took down The Boxes. You know what I'm talking about. Well, ours are hoisted high up in our packed "one car" garage so Dan finagled them down. Nate's old enough to really participate in the excitement, though every other word he says is 'why'.

Nate is helping teach his little siblings to sit! "I'm very good, right?" is a common statement.


Dan untangles some ornaments from each other.

Nate hanging the very first ornament: a snowman.

Looks so much better with the new mantle! Note that I angled the camera AWAY from the baby gear on the floor...

Luke somehow turned away from the action, showing off his disappearing bald spot. He loves loves this jumper!

Just waking up from a nap, I took Sylvie into the room to show her the Xmas transformation. I take it she's pleased :)

Old Sobersides

Grammy got Luke this new onesie which he promptly destroyed with sweet potato spit-up