Monday, December 31, 2012

Six Months Skiddoo

My apologies if I'm skipping ahead, but i just had to post this video! I think there were some holidays I missed... though without sleep it's hard to remember what came just yesterday!

I cannot believe my little ones are already 6 months. This time around I see the days tick by like in a cartoon calendar with the pages flying away in the wind.

Enjoying a good milestone with each other

Sylvie's scooting all over quickly. Must childproof now!


Nate reminisces about his crib with his babies

No, we don't sleep in the same crib, this is just for effect

The babies are now almost exclusively bottle-fed. Nate took this picture, purposely cutting me out (another one had just me). This bottle-feeding method is also called How To Hurt Your Back

Such smiles!


I present thee, Christmas baby

"Mom, this exersaucer thing is great fun!"

Celebrating Hanukkah with candles and solids.

Here's a fun video starring Luke the Cat and Sylvie the Sweetie...



2 comments:

katherine berger said...

Cracking us up, you are! And, loving it too, are we! ;+)

Tara said...

Getting sooo big!!! Happy New Year