Thursday, May 8, 2008

Nate loves his family!

Nathaniel is already lucky enough to have met many of his loving family. His Nonna and Grandpa Dempsey visited us in the hospital when Nate was just a couple days old, and look at the sweet look he's already giving! Grammy has been out here helping for almost a week, thank goodness. It's so fun to watch the grandparental pride, and we are so lucky to have the love and support of our families. I can't imagine what we would do without all the help. Really. Can't imagine. In a few days he'll get to meet Grandpa Berger! Well, they've met on Skype but that doesn't fully count...













He also got to meet Aunties Anne and Mary, and soon will meet Aunts Claire and Jenny! He looks a little yellow in the picture with Mary. We were worried for about a day that he had jaundice, but turns out his biliruben is just fine. I think I'm more jaundiced than Nate is!

No comments: