Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Back to the grind

What a lot we have going on right now! Nate started daycare (and stole their hearts immediately of course), I went back to work and Dan gave notice. All in the span of a week. Damn. Here we are before dropping Nate off for the first time at Happy Campers last Wednesday. To answer your question, yes I cried. And I called them so many times that I think they stopped taking my calls. The next day Miss Teresa put the phone up to Nate's ear and he heard mommy. So we're on a Monday, Wednesday and Thursday schedule which I think is going to work nicely. Today unfortunately Nate has come down with his first cold, which we'd been warned about ad nauseam, the whole daycare thing having caught up with him. His snifflies are cute, but I feel so bad for the little guy. It's nice that all we have going on today is a quick periodontal visit.

1 comment:

Anne said...

what a beautiful family!