Nate won't fall asleep unless there are things on top of him, i.e. a burp cloth and a newspaper. It'll be fun to see if that little habit sticks with him into adulthood.
We went to Kianna's one year birthday party on Sunday. She is a little princess! Here Nate and I are with the birthday girl and her mommy Anne, and baby Kira with her mommy Lily! Nate enjoyed the party, playing in some water and napping in the shade.

Nate's still got the snifflies, and has recently even given them to me. Thanks Nate! We're going to hang out today while Dan enjoys his one day off between jobs. Yeah, that's right, one day. But this weekend is all about me... the birthday girl!!
1 comment:
I absolutely LOOOOOOVE ALL the pix in the latest installments!!:)
Soon I'll be out to take some of my own pix of the lil Happy Camper himself!! RolyPoly fer sure!:)
Love,
Grammy
Post a Comment