Saturday, September 6, 2008

Fun with Daddy

Nate loves his mommy and all, but he has some serious fun with Daddy. For a short time last night he even gave out high fives to Dan! But not me, apparently it's a dude thing. Here's Nate captivated by El Camino at Max's Diner the night before my gum surgery. My goal was to stuff my face but the service was so bad that I filled up on rolls. Dan is clearly hiding his meal choices from me, how mysterious...



It's been extremely hot recently, and nowhere as hot as in Nate's room since we have AC in the other rooms. I know, doesn't sound fair, but he's a tough kid. And that just means he gets more time to run around in just his diaper! Check out those legs.




This is what we call Daddy's Tummy Time, where Dan works his abs. This is usually followed by a chunk of spit up on the tummy.



For me, yesterday, I got double slammed. I put his diaper on too hastily at playgroup and then later while Nate was eating I smelled the smell of his daily 'delivery' but this time he delivered it on ME. No joke, I was covered. I'm actually going to throw away one of my shirts. Then last night after we put Nate down I heard him fussing so I went back upstairs (pausing the movie we were watching: Redbelt) and picked him up. He promptly burped, vomited all over me and then went back to sleep. Dan was kind enough to lend me his shirt for the evening.

No comments: