The Dempseys went to a Christmas tree farm on Sunday and picked out a tree. And as Dan joked about 25 times, don't try going back to that tree farm because we got the only good tree. Well, it is nice if I do say so myself. I picked it out, though Dan did the heavy labor of chopping it down. Here we are with the little one. No, there aren't 2 Nates, just the one.
Our dear friends the Kennedys have departed for Singapore. We spent Saturday with them in the city, and got to enjoy them for one last afternoon. We will miss you guys so much! Don't go! Here are all the boys. You can clearly see how Nate looks up to 2.5 year old Pierson. He's the cool guy to Nate's pipsqueak.
2 comments:
HAHAH he looks like a gorilla sitting...no offense
aw. but a cute gorilla
Izzy basically skipped over rolling over altogether. That and crawling too, I think. Go figure.
Post a Comment