When we come home from being out and about, we take Nate out of the car and he follows us through the garage, out the gate and... not up the steps. No, he's more concerned with securing the perimeter and checking out our trash area. "Ma'am, we're going to have to talk about the limited access for this right-most bin. Unacceptable".
Anyways, once we're able to convince Nate to ascend the stairs, and after he's tasted a couple of the cobwebs along the way (I know, gross), he makes his way down our outside hallway. But he always completely bypasses #2 to make a break for the other end of the building. His run is more of a pitching forward, so I have time to drop my stuff inside and then go after him before he reaches the stairs on the other end. As he gets faster though, I'll need to switch it up and head him off at the pass first. Hey Nate, wait for me!
We went to the San Jose Children's Discovery Museum again this weekend, I'll post a video from there soon. Nate was cracking me up at the water tables, all he wanted to do was drink the water!
No comments:
Post a Comment