The Adventures of Kerren, Dan and Nate
Geesh!! I sure hope that was NOT the Hoops and Yoyo card I sent to Nate!!!?? One of those hard-knock-life moments!! Hope he's learning from them!!
You are so my kinda mom, cause you laughed! I did watch 3 times, hes so cute!
OMIGOSH, I'm laughing so hard I have tears. What a great video!! Nate, you're too darn cute for your own good, kiddo. :)Happy Birthday again Mama!
OMG! He just went right for it!! What a cutie!! :)
hahaha!!!! that's awesome. I love the initial toddle followed by the feet in air bum to the ground! Annie
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Geesh!! I sure hope that was NOT the Hoops and Yoyo card I sent to Nate!!!?? One of those hard-knock-life moments!! Hope he's learning from them!!
You are so my kinda mom, cause you laughed! I did watch 3 times, hes so cute!
OMIGOSH, I'm laughing so hard I have tears. What a great video!! Nate, you're too darn cute for your own good, kiddo. :)
Happy Birthday again Mama!
OMG! He just went right for it!! What a cutie!! :)
hahaha!!!! that's awesome. I love the initial toddle followed by the feet in air bum to the ground! Annie
Post a Comment