And not 4 days later my wish was granted! I'm completely serious, we have bought a home! It closes Oct 15. Here it is:
Dan and I have decided that this is the final step in our metamorphosis into adulthood. Nate is also constantly growing up. His latest achievement: scaling the brown chair. Look how proud he is.
'What's that on his nose' you ask? Well, Nate took a little tumble down the brick steps outside our new house. Here's a better shot, kind of defines his rough and tumble look.
Wouldn't you know that this happened the night before picture day at school?
We have a lot to look forward to in the months ahead. Grammy is coming to visit while Dan is in Japan, we are going to get as much kitchen remodeling done as possible, and then the big move to our new abode! For the first time in Dan's life, he's hiring movers. I mean seriously, our hutch is ridiculously big, there's no way.
Today we're going to tailgate at the Stanford game with the Larssons. It's supposed to be 90 degrees, hoping that the weathermen overshot that one. Don't forget to fast on Monday!
3 comments:
Geesh!! We've got DELICIOUS weather here in Kansas!! Wished the new home was in the land of OZ!!! :) Near Grammy and Granpa!
ahhh that post made me CRY!!!! Something about the 1 candle on the cupcake...and your wish! I couldnt be happier for anyone else Kerren Dan and Nate! Love, the Hellers
Congrats guys! What exciting news :)
Post a Comment