Baby Felix is just about the mellowest and cutest kid I've seen. Check him out kickin' back while Mommy enjoys catching up with friends.

However, Nate was uninterested in the new baby, but very interested in Pierson and whatever Pierson could be found doing. They owned the sandbox together (very amicably I must say) and later Nate dined at his first table- all of which I attribute to Pierson!
When not trailing his new buddy, Nate spent the rest of the time scaling the stairs, natch. I can't wait for him to learn how to descend stairs on his own, or for me to trust that he can do so accident-free.

Here are a bunch of the kiddos dining al fresco. Nate's first kid's table experience! He tended to eat the banana I brought for him and pick off of everyone else's plate. Hey Grandpa, he's taking after you already! :)
Check out this spread: homemade strawberry and cinnamon ice cream, organic green tomatoes, delish snickerdoodles, fruit salad, veggies, it goes on! YUM
The funniest part of the party were the girls that spent the better part of their time in a tent. At one point we see Pierson running from the tent followed by the high pitch squeal of the girls that one would assume he'd just tormented in some way. It was awesome. Here's another classic tent moment:
Labor day weekend was a bonanza of fun! Still to be posted: pics of Tante Claire and Iris!!
2 comments:
Was such fun seeing you! Love the tent video! And thanks for sending Dan all the way here to make up for his absence... we're already making plans!
xo
LOVED the "Girls Only" tent experience!! Certainly Pierson was not strong enough, yet, to topple the tent by himself!!! Maybe Nate was helping out?! :)
Post a Comment