Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sharp-dressed man

You can just imagine my high-pitched squeal when I first saw Nate in his first suit for his first wedding. It was loud, and it was high. We went to a wedding on Saturday, Aunt Meme's best friend Christi, and Nate was invited. Wanted to post some pics of the fun day we had in Walnut Creek. Check out this GQ pose!




Nate spent 4 hours straight running. We were exhausted. Behind him here is the cry room where he and I spent most of the ceremony. Not that he was crying, he just had to run free.


Here are the happy bride and groom! They both have Downs, so it was such a special day! But just like any other wedding really, except that more than most weddings I've been to (including my own), kids were invited! yay!


Mary was keen to show Nate off to the Hockel clan. She even announced him during her Maid of Honor toast!


Creative way of using the guest gifts...

Daddy and Nate


Mommy and Nate share a moment. Love this pic :) My little man


Dan and Annie and Mary!

2 comments:

katherine berger said...

Little Man NATE!! Whatta guy!! I noticed that he, like many of us, changed to more comfortable shoes for the dancing! :)

n k said...

Ladykiller!!