
Nate's new thing is standing up in the carts. Already a reckless little fellow. I have to post the video of him standing on his giant tonka push truck like it's a skateboard.
This past week was also my company offsite in Palo Alto. I got to help plan it with BFFs Rupal and Ashley. We had so much fun, and I got a night at the Four Seasons to relax! That place has cornered the market on customer service.
Here we are in front of the hotel's marquee sign.

Here are the gorgeous flowers that Ashley designed. Holy crapola were they beautiful. And I got hooked up with one of the centerpieces (thanks Erica!), so it's gracing our wreck of an apartment as I type. !! Oh and there were Indian dancers as well as the theme was Bollywood! I didn't get the mahendi, but wish I had.

Last weekend we tailgated at the Stanford v Washington game. It was really hot during the day, so the little guy had to doff his shirt. But the evening was nice and mild, perfect for a Stanford victory!!
Nate did some fraternizing with the Huskies. You can see how he invaded their cooler. They got quite a kick out of him (in between the shot-gunning of beers and playing the Washington fight song).
Nate and Kianna are such buds now. The older they get, the more that the 7 months difference in age just doesn't matter. For now, K-bear just likes to put Mardi Gras beads on him and give him hugs.
On another note, if anyone knows of a good contractor (that will actually call you back) let me know. It's amazing in this economy that these guys are just not calling me back. They don't want the business? Really?
1 comment:
Is Nate's shirt wet in that picture where she's putting beads on him? Is he carrying her Dora purse too? :)AED
Post a Comment