
Unfortunately, I can't post any photos without access to the home computer... but I can give our country a shout out for July 4th. This weekend we joined family in the East Bay for a good old fashioned swim and a fireworks party (though we skedaddled before the fireworks). This weekend Nate also found his Halloween costume from when he was 7 months old, Superman if you recall, and insisted on us shoehorning him into it. That made for a good laugh, especially when he was running through the sprinklers in it. When I asked him if he wanted to change into his swimsuit, he literally said to me with his eyebrows raised, "but I Superman", as in Superman would NEVER be caught dead in a swimsuit!
All our furniture is back in the bedrooms after pulling up the carpeting and refinishing the hardwood underneath; I'll be posting before and after pics soon I hope. And as I type, Dan and Nate are camping under the stars in Big Basin. I wonder how many minutes of sleep Dan will get tonight...
1 comment:
Ahhh, but you'll be sleeping peacefully! Sounds like the house is just getting better and better. Can't wait for those pics! And how is it that Superman kills mice? Maybe he should watch the movie and start targeting his aggression at Lex Luther?
Post a Comment