Wednesday, August 11, 2010

ETC.

Belated Blog Birthday Blessings to Aunt Annie! We can't believe you're finally in the same decade as us :)




Nate's ready for his 20's at least. Look, he's double fisting!


Here's Nate on Thomas' scooter. Seriously, this kid is hooked. Which is why he now has one! Great Aunt Mady to the rescue!



Here's Thomas, ever the gentleman, shuttling a topless Mikayla around the backyard. Us moms can't wait to reminisce with these kids and show them the pictures of their youth...


Nate and I headed to the city a couple weekends ago to connect with our city pals in a chilly picnic. Don't you think new dad Joe is juggling fatherhood well? I'm impressed. And little James is so easy going, he's loving it.



Here are the two dads and the babies. At one point they went to go get the provisions, and it was me, Nate and two tiny babies. I plied Nate with food so he wouldn't run away.



Guess which one is Nate. Hint: his diaper is showing.


1 comment:

katherine berger said...

Boys!! Gotta climb, scoot and 2-fist the drinks!!
Grammy's got a lot to learn! ;)