Sunday, July 17, 2011

Brick. House.

We love San Carlos. Not only is it a cute little town with lots of "character" (and characters?), but it has some fun goings on. I talk a lot about the farmer's markets during the summer. Dan always teases me that I come away from the Thursday night Hot Harvest Nights with bread, tamales, pastries, roast chicken and strawberries. So now I make an effort to get something green as well.

San Carlos also has Friday night concerts in Burton Park during the summer too. We went last night and scarfed down our dinner so that Nate could spend the bulk of the time at the playground. He may be too young yet...
After Nate climbed on Dan more than 15 times, kicking him in the face each time, I can't imagine how Dan didn't throw up after eating this burrito.

Nate enjoyed the tunes, at the park. I think he danced more like his Dad than his Mom, though. what do you think? It's a bit "Old School Baptist Miracle", like someone just saved him. 
Fun fact for you: Did you know that the Commodores (starring Lionel Richie) sang Brick House?

1 comment:

Anne said...

I'm not sure if he gets his moves from Dan but I'd sure like to see Dan try and mimic him! How funny would that be! :) AED