Saturday, July 16, 2011

My Own Personal Superheroes

Nate vacillates between which superhero to pick as his favorite. Should it be Superman and his superhuman strength? Or Spiderman and his ability to climb buildings. Or maybe Batman and his unlimited stash of funds?

But me, I know who my superheroes are: Super Grammy and Super Pa. Thank you for coming out last week, we had a great time! And Dan and I appreciated that downtime in Carmel too :) I love you guys. And super happy that you had a vunderbar 3 month trip to Europe! Welcome home.


Nate and the hulk, pre-cupcake.

Before swim class, Grammy told Nate all her swimming secrets.

Hanging Contest. Guess who won!

Fun in the sun with Grammy!

I can't look at this picture without getting nervous.

Good thing Mommy wasn't at the park that day.

Gratuitous Trader Joe's shot

Coming back from a scooter binge up at the school, the men arrive for dinner.

Unbridled joy at being able to create his OWN bubbles!

Thanks for the Superman shirt guys! Happy happy!

Coordinating Bergers. Come back SOON!!!

2 comments:

katherine berger said...

I've been waiting for this blog entry and, Shazam Batman!!, it's a winner!! :)
CORRECTION: Pa as The Hulk is POST-cupcake! Everyone knows cupcakes have a 'calming' effect!
A great time was had by ALL! ;)

Claire said...

I love all of these pictures and am so super jealous to have missed out on Berger time. I love you guys!