Monday, July 4, 2011

Just Because

I have a few cute pics that I wanted to share, and instead of however many different posts, I thought I'd combine for effect :)


That's his "really mom?!" look. Though at this point, I'm such a shutterbug that I think I've completely inoculated him against the camera.

Dan captured this photo of Nate dashing through the sprinklers on a cold San Carlos summer day. Outside of this week, it's been chilly. Hitting the sprinklers with a towel around his shoulders, Nate tries his darndest to enjoy late June!

Annie watched Nate for a good 6 hours last weekend (thank you Annie! Happy birthday Annie! :). Here he shows his Berger-ness by kissing the kitty cat.

Proud puzzle completion at Annie's. Notice that his bball sweatshirt has Nate D written across the front in marker. Thanks Grammy :)

Aunt Annie and Nate, presumably in a train?

I love his little French pout in this shot.

Spiderman, Spiderman, Does whatever a spider can.

Nate woke up last Wednesday insistent on wearing his Superman costume from when he was 8 months old. It didn't fit. Can you tell from the look in his eyes that he just woke up? This was a tough morning (Dan was in Germany)

Weird, right?!

"I want to knock that over with every ounce of my being."

"Kiera said i can knock it over! Yay!!"

2 comments:

katherine berger said...

TWO blog entries in a row! YAY! Guess there wasn't much time w/Dan in Germany!;)
LOVED the BIG Nate in the widdle 'Suderman' outfit! WOW has he grown!!

Anne said...

What is with that carrot!?! How funny! AED