Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Amigo Amigo

We've had an amazing group of well wishers by to meet the babies and bring fun gifties, but I've been horrible about taking pictures and posting them! Here are some from the past few months. We have an open door policy these days since we don't really leave the house. It's much easier for the good cheer to come to us! We are blessed with good friends  :)


Soon-to-be-newleyweds Blair and Jodie double duty it

Kate loves little boys!

Rupal had to hold them both, baby overload! Though she did especially bond with Sylvie

Kristen and Mike made the babies quite comfortable

Anne and her kiddos got some Luke lovin
Christa got some baby action mere days before her own arrived!
Erica enjoys her some little babies

Dawn waits to get pooped on by another Dempsey kid (doesn't happen)

Lori putting Luke to sleep

Tara putting Sylvie to sleep

I love this picture of Sylvie and Tante Claire, I couldn't not include it!


1 comment:

katherine berger said...

YAY!! The blog entry finally got updated! Grammy loves to see what's what in the Dempsey Daycare Digs!!
Tante Claire and Sylvie soooo cute!