I was able to document Sylvie's latest accomplishment: rolling over! Sometimes that pesky right shoulder gets in the way, but lately (i.e. starting today!) she makes it all the way more often than not. Luke's rolling to his side in preparation for his first 'jelly roll'. And to think Nate didn't roll over until he was 10 months old and these little ones are only just 4 months! I can't wait until they're crawling... probably in different directions :)
How awesome is that smile at the end?
4 comments:
Wow!! She's rolling over with ease! Amazing! I can't wait to see this in person :)
WOWEEEEE!!! She is so clearly proud of her accomplishment!!! REALLY?? Nate turned at 10 months?! Watch out for these 2...Sylvie will be leading the pack!! (Well, a pack of 2!!) Nate will assist in catching when Dan's not able! :)
It's because girls are better. :) My mom always said that I learned how to walk and Mary learned how to run right after in the opposite direction. So if she kept me locked in one place (there may have been a leash) Mary would stay. If I was free, Mary went the other way. AED
She did it the hard way too! Go Sylvie!
Post a Comment