Thursday, October 18, 2012

Ode to Grammy

Just a post to say we love you to our dear, sweet Grammy Kat! Thank you for all you've done this summer. It's been SUPER memorable :) We can't wait for November to see you again... lots!!

Grammy and Luke take a snooze.

Singing a song from her youth to Sylvie. How does it go again? Wait don't tell me, I won't be able to get it out of my head

The Hat Trick looks a little like suffocation

Lovelies! 

Story time is more fun with Grammy, she does all the voices!

Luke, Sylvie. Sylvie, Luke.

Birthday pancakes!!

Happy Birthday Mom! Recipes for years to come :)

So tiny!

Rufflebum cozy in Grammy's arms

Putting sun block on Mr Nate

Classic shot. OK, Sylvie, I won't take any more pictures without your permission...

Snuggles!

2 comments:

Claire said...

LOVE! What a wonderful post! And what a wonderful Grammy!!!

katherine berger said...

Ahhhh, go ahead then and MMC...make me CRY!!! With tears of joy and love!! I am such a blessed Mammy and Grammy!! Thank you so much!! :)