Sunday, August 31, 2008

My first friends

Nate Berg Dempsey is quite the social butterfly. He's made some new buds in the past few weeks, as his mama gets back to HER social butterfly self. We've joined a fun playgroup with some other San Carlos moms, and here Nate is with pal Anderson. They were chilling on the couch, talking about... things. You know. Nate's shirt here ("My First Jeans") was mine in early 1976 if you can believe it. Anderson is 7 weeks younger than Nate, but he's a big boy too. Fast forward a few months and Nate will be showing him how to eat dirt, I'm convinced.



He finally met his long-distance pal Curtis Conner who got to touch his feet.




Eric Thies enjoyed meeting Nate too, he can't wait for the little guy to grow up so they can play outside in his new yard together! Unfortunately, Nate slept through most of Eric's visit...



Nate starts daycare tomorrow (as I start work). His teachers will be Teresa, Natalie, Lupe and Michelle. I've been spending all this time creating a sheet of What Nate's Like. How much he eats/sleeps/poops/fusses/laughs. It's so all encompassing that I think I'm going to put it in his babybook! And yes, I'm keeping a baby book. It's hard to remember to update it though, even for me. If you didn't get the 4 month pictures that I sent out, email me and I'll send them to you.

No comments: