Monday, January 19, 2009

Half sleep and half play makes Nate a good baby

Happy MLK Jr day! I am so very excited for tomorrow's inauguration, and especially jealous of my sister who gets to go. We all watched the pre-inaugural concert yesterday; Nate and I danced to some Mary J Blige. When he's tired out, we usually put him down for a nap in his crib, but sometimes I'll selfishly let him pass out on me so I can watch him sleep (no, that's not creepy at all). And when he sleeps, boy does he sleep...

















And when he plays, boy does he play! Here he is enjoying the swing at our local park. It was just redone in time for Nate's childhood- I think the San Carlos planning commission understood that the Dempsey child was coming, better get that park done!





















Mom, I know you love these shoes. They're so euro!

3 comments:

Anne said...

aack! i think the swing photo is my favorite EVER of this little stud muffin! wow... ADORABLE.

Tara said...

Oh how I love sleeping with my snuggle bug too. Also, we have opted for changing in the trunk of our corolla many, many times! Way better than a nasty changing station.

And....agreed on all fronts about Anthropologie. I haven't seen anything cute there in a while and have decided they are sooooo overpriced!

Hope you can play soon!

Tara

katherine berger said...

YES!! Loooooove those euro-booties! Nate is so hip! :)
Are there more than the 2 lower teeth? Did he ever sprout the random uppers?:)
I wish I had a picture of Kerren asleep on me like she has w/Nate! It's like they're still inside you! :) Only 'sorta'! :)