Today Nate met Annie for the first time. Proud papa Adam thought he'd test drive having 2 kids, and as he said 'ain't no thang. Nate grabbed Annie's red pant cuffs a couple times, but other than that he was a perfect gentleman. Annie's doing great and getting bigger by the minute and Ash and Adam are such naturals!
Yesterday we spent a few hours shopping in Palo Alto. I hit up Anthropologie which I usually always love but wasn't super impressed with their selection, plus I had forgotten how expensive they are. But we had some successful runs to Nordstrom's and J Crew. Along the way Nate needed a change, so we made do with the trunk. Of the Camry. Yes, the Subaru has a much better trunk for changing babies. And yes we should've changed him at Nordstrom's or some such store that actually has changing tables. But we think this did nicely, don't you?
1 comment:
What can I say Kerren, I'm practicing keeping boys from coming anywhere near my daughter's pants.
Post a Comment