So my resolution to eat less sugar isn't really happening yet. We visited Dianda's bakery on Sunday and got some of their traditional Italian cookies as we were having Annie over for dinner. But I got way too many, they all looked so scrumptious! If anyone needs good pastries, check out Dianda's.
In the face of so much sugar and so little time to go to the gym, my new best friend is Rodney Yee. Yes, he's a cheeseball that never wears a shirt, but he also has a great selection of yoga DVDs so that I can kind of get a workout in at home. Sometimes I just do 10 minutes here and 20 minutes there, but it's enough to stretch out my back to lift my huge baby.
Speaking of huge baby, Nate returned to Happy Campers yesterday. Miss Natalie said he had more hair than when she last saw him December 23rd, and was talking a heck of a lot more. All the teachers were like "who's that babbling? is that Nate?!"Also, he ate the cheerios that I sent him with! When I gave him a single cheerio a month ago he vomited up several meals right then and there. But somehow he'll eat them at daycare? Well hey I'll take what I can get. So now he's eating squash, sweet potato, banana, rice cereal and cheerios. Oh and he ate applesauce on New Year's day but then had an allergic reaction so we're going to table that for now.
Hope 2009 is fantastic for everyone. Natalie said it's the Year of the Ox, whatever that could harbinger.
No comments:
Post a Comment