Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Grammys

We were lucky enough to have Grammy out for a quick visit last weekend. I was able to get some work done and Dan and I had a date night! Though not as ambitious as we had hoped, as we had to relinquish our tickets to the Fillmore on Saturday night. That just wasn't going to happen. $$$ down the drain.

Grammy is all about Nate growing up, judging from these pictures...

She wants him to learn to walk already (he was kneeling on this brown chair and balancing!).





















And she's counting the days until he wears glasses!!

















We miss her already. I've had such nice times with my sister and mom recently, it's easy to pretend like they don't live so far away. Dad, you're next! Look how comfortable my dad looks while skyping. He got to skip all the wonderful diaper changes and night feeds.













Today was pretty hard as I'm still recovering from whatever I did to my neck. I was nervous to pick Nate up, but the chiropractor said as long as I used my knees to lift and didn't make any sudden neck movements I should be fine. This is what it feels like to get old, I suppose.

1 comment:

katherine berger said...

Just wait till Nate gets hold of my NEW glasses! :) Noooo way!! I'll bring my old ones for him!

I had SUCH a ball w/the little fellow!!! Despite the full-to-overflowing diapers! Egads!!

He was a doll to let me 'sleep'...or so he thought! How long will I be able to get away w/the fake-sleeping-ploy?:) He's waaayyyy too smart!