Monday, February 23, 2009

The Seal

If I were any good at editing, I would have looped the impending doom music from Jaws over this video. It's quite scary if you imagine you're the camera being attacked.

Nate is now crawling, in what Dan calls the Seal. I think he means an actual seal and not a Navy Seal. He's now quite efficient at getting from point A to point B. This video was taken a couple weeks ago, and progress these days happens overnight. We installed the upstairs gate this weekend- we had no choice. We now have a mobile son!


6 comments:

Claire said...

Wow, that is the cutest video ever! I can't believe it's official...he's crawling (or sealing) around! I love it! Good luck to you guys...things just got a bit harder :)

n k said...

So he doesn't like fresh farmer's market pears, but wants to eat electronics? What are they teaching those california babies these days?

Anne said...

I think it should be called the caterpillar! Go Nate! AD

Heller Home said...

Yeah Nate! You rock buddy!

I think your crawling style is simply an expression of your creative personality.

Nate needs to stand out from the crowd at playgroup!

katherine berger said...

Crawling, sealing or maybe even "shrimping" along! Could soooo hear the Jaws track in the background w/his eager panting overlaid on top! Future heavy breather?!!
Whatta guy!

juleschild said...

Kerren,
Your cousin Doug crawled once at around 8 months. Then he just stood up and held on to his play pen bars.
At his first Birthday party, Dec. 25th 1964 he held onto Kathy's hands let go and took his first step, alone.
We never had rugs or carpets just linoleum over wood. And in those days we never thought that wood was better.
Aunt Juliet
He's such a star. Make more happy babies.