On Saturdays, there's the biggest farmer's market in the WORLD (in my opinion) at the Ferry Plaza Building, but we showed up there hungry for a real lunch so unfortunately missed the bulk of it. I did manage to buy an organic Bosc pear that I later mashed in the potato ricer and tried to feed to Nate to no avail.
Last weekend while Dan was livin it up in Tahoe with the buckets of fresh powder, Aunt Annie came to visit and help. Nate loves his Aunt Annie, as you can tell.
Don't get too excited though that he's standing all on his own. I propped him up. But he is standing for long periods of time. When he's done standing he slowly lets him slide down... down... down into an awkward split from which Mom gets to swoop in and save him.
1 comment:
He's not conflicted...he just knows a good school when he sees one!
He is growing up too fast!
Post a Comment